October 22, 2009

London Calling.

So, I'm off to London tonight! Sorry I haven't been updating... my computer had been acting weird, and yesterday it finally imploded. I took it to the apple store in downtown Toulouse, had an interesting discussion in French with the guy who works there (seriously. you try doing computer talk in a foreign language), and discovered that the hard drive needs to be replaced. Which is only interesting since I had to have it replaced four months ago. Like I've said before, like clockwork, something goes wrong every four months with the stupid thing. Luckily I have AppleCare. (My friend Daniel once told me that those things aren't supposed to be a deal, but a rip off; god knows two new hard drives later mine has definitely been a deal... thanks mom). As for now, I'm trying not to think about all the work I have to do before I leave tonight... eesh.

So anyway. London tonight and Paris on Wednesday. Next time we talk I'll be a world traveller with a computer that has been gutted and replaced from the inside out.

A la prochaine.
-b.

No comments:

Post a Comment